BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

BESTSELLING AUTHOR AMBER LEA EASTON

Romantic suspense fiction is my thing, but the truth is that I love writing a diverse range of subjects. Whether I'm writing about love on the run in KISS ME SLOWLY, revenge and murder in RIPTIDE, wounded Marines and human trafficking in RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT, starting life over after suicide in my memoir FREE FALL, new beginnings and adventure in my fun contemporary romance ANONYMITY, escaping to Italy for a once-in-a-lifetime romance in my blog exclusive romance IN BETWEEN, or breaking free of the status quo to live a life of extraordinary possibility in my contemporary romance drama DANCING BAREFOOT
I'm a happy lady livin' the dream.
http://www.amberleaeaston.com

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Romancing the Blog Hop Preview



Woo! Are you ready for some hot lov'n, people?  Ha.  Well, of course you are.  Beginning tomorrow you'll get your fair share of spice in your life as 100 authors--myself amongst them--kick off the Romancing the Blog Hop by writing unique posts about romance. Have a cold drink handy because you know it's gonna be steamy!

There will be giveaways GALORE!  Not only is each author--like I said, over 100--conducting individual giveaways on their blog, there will be a grand prize winner collected by the organizers when all is said and done. Comment on as many blogs as you'd like to be entered for the grand prizes.



1st Grand Prize: A Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet
2nd Grand Prize: A $130 Amazon or B&N Gift Card
3rd Grand Prize: A Large Swag Pack


On this blog, Kisses, Caresses and Whispers in the Night, I will be giving away 2 $25 gift cards, 1 to Barnes and Noble and another to Amazon.  To win, both on my blog and to be qualified for the grand prizes, you MUST leave a comment along with your email address.  (on my blog, indicate whether you'd prefer BN or Amazon so I can draw accordingly) Winners will be contacted at the end of the hop.

Stop by tomorrow, August 31, for the fun to begin!

2 comments:

Gabi Montgomery said...

Life without romance? God forbid!!!
gabimontgomery@live.com
Amazon

rubyswan said...

The author that I fell madly N love with is someone truly special I call ur my FIRST LOVE & it just so happens 2 B the name of some Poetry I wrote 4 her. Even now it brings happbe tears 2 my eyes. It's bcause of her the love I feel N my heart is renewed evertime I read Romance.It's a feeling like no other feeling I pray I 4ever have it.it's like falling N love over&over again..bellow this best describes my feeling 4 Romance & Ms.Gwynne Forster's Beyond Desire
Pleasingly weak, Captured I glory in defeat..by this rarity one of a Kind, For my soul mind & my will is lost forever in images of Visual Art in time. I Must confess that, I'm left to moan & groan nor do I have desires of it to leave me along! Nonethelesss..I'm a slave to it's pull & caress.. My problem is quickly solved..I'm Captured, my will shatters into a million pieces & dissolvess.. Seduce without shame, I'm a lover of the Visual Art's game..I'm weak from starts..of this Visual Art, deep down in my heart..I'm destine to forever seek.
redz041@yahoo.com