BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

BESTSELLING AUTHOR AMBER LEA EASTON

Romantic suspense fiction is my thing, but the truth is that I love writing a diverse range of subjects. Whether I'm writing about love on the run in KISS ME SLOWLY, revenge and murder in RIPTIDE, wounded Marines and human trafficking in RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT, starting life over after suicide in my memoir FREE FALL, new beginnings and adventure in my fun contemporary romance ANONYMITY, escaping to Italy for a once-in-a-lifetime romance in my blog exclusive romance IN BETWEEN, or breaking free of the status quo to live a life of extraordinary possibility in my contemporary romance drama DANCING BAREFOOT
I'm a happy lady livin' the dream.
http://www.amberleaeaston.com

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Romancing the Hop Winners Announced


First, thank you for everyone who stopped by my blog and left a comment.  On Kisses, Caresses and Whispers in the Dark, the winners are:
Daph $25 Amazon Gift Card
Brandi $25 Barnes and Noble Gift Card
Winners have been notified via the email left in their comments, thanks to ALL who visited. 

After over 9,000 comments our Romance Hop has some grand prize winners!!
Congrats!

Grand Prize Winners:

Kindle Fire Winner:
Laurie Goudge
(from It's the Journey that Counts's Blog)

$130 Amazon Gift Card:
Ellie
(from Carrie Ann Ryan's Blog)

Swag Pack:
Cassandra
 (from Dana Delamar's Blog)

The grand prize winners have already been notified and have their prizes or the prizes are on their way!

0 comments: