Thursday, October 9, 2014

Two worlds collide IMPACT ZONE A merman loves a surfer chic #EroticRomance #Supernatural

He saved her life, now he's being hunted. Nico Triton--leader of the merfolk--broke the laws of Fate when he interfered in a human's life. Now a paranormal team is hunting him, but he's willing to risk it all for the woman he loves. 
Today's Tingle Thursday excerpt is from Dakota Skye's new release, Impact Zone. 
Adult Content Excerpt, 18+ please 

She yanked on the zipper of her wetsuit when a hand grabbed hers.

"Let me help you," Nico said from directly behind her. "I enjoy stripping you out of things."

She lifted her hair and smiled as he slid the zipper down her back and slipped his hands around front to squeeze her breasts. "Nico, Nico...you are a naughty boy. I'm assuming your meeting is over? That was fast."

"I canceled it. I've been in meetings all morning. I missed you." He nuzzled the back of her neck.

"You just saw me." She turned within the circle of his arms and smiled.  

His mouth tugged on her lower lip, while his eyes darkened with desire. "Would you like to see my bedroom? My council is working down the hall so we should probably find someplace private." He grabbed her ass and lifted her straight off the ground.

"I thought you invited me here for lunch."

"Etcetera."

"Boreas left off the etcetera part." She wrapped her arms around his neck and nibbled his ear. "How come he's so fast? We raced—"

"Boreas raced someone?" He tilted his head back and laughed while carrying her down the hallway toward the back stairs. "I would have liked to have seen that."

God, she'd been starved for the taste of him. She nibbled his ear, slid her tongue over his neck, before locking her mouth on his. Tongues moved together as he walked, pausing to press her against the wall.

"I'm like a sex addict around you," he admitted against her open mouth.


"Yeah, well, don't go to rehab. We can enable each other in this particular addiction." She sucked his lower lip. "Why is your house always full of people?"

He squeezed her ass, eyes gleaming with promise. "I need your kind of distraction."

"Mmm...I'm happy to take your mind off things." She kissed him as if he were lunch and she'd die without him.

He kicked open the door to his room before sliding her down the length of him until her feet touched the floor.

She peeled herself from the suit and kicked it aside while he watched. "How'd my car get to my house?"

"I have my ways."

"Did you sleep at all?"

"Stop talking." He snagged her hand and backed toward the bed, giving her a chance to get a good look at him. Dressed in jeans and a black sweater with his ebony hair grazing his chin, he looked every bit as delectable as he had last night. "You can yell as loud as you want, my goddess. We have our own floor. Scream my name as much as you need."

The words 'scream' and 'need' melted her on the spot. Damn, she wanted him in the worst ways.
A king-size bed faced a wall of windows overlooking the ocean. Her entire bungalow could fit inside his bedroom.

She pushed her hands beneath his sweater and worked it up his chest. The need to have him naked again overriding all other thoughts. He tossed it aside before freeing himself of his jeans.

She untied her bikini without taking her eyes off of him. A frenzy of desire danced in the air between them as they hurried to strip.

Smiling, they both climbed onto the bed in sync and reached for each other. Everywhere he touched or kissed sent jolts of sensation sliding over her skin. The more she tasted of his skin, the more she craved.

"You bring out my primal instincts," he said against her neck.

She fisted her hands in his hair and pulled until he looked her in the eye. "Do. Not. Hold. Back."
"You have no idea what you're asking—"

"Oh, yeah, I definitely know what I'm asking." Feeling wicked and wanton, she bit his lip until he growled deep in his chest.

He picked her up and tossed her toward the pillows as if she weighed nothing. Leaning over her, he bit her hip.

Fire filled her veins. She rubbed her legs together in anticipation.

Looking at him in the full light of day felt like nothing short of a blessing. Muscles rippled beneath a tanned chest that tapered to an incredible V pointing directly to the largest penis she'd ever seen. When he knelt before her, cock erect and throbbing, she whimpered with want. Black hair fell across one eye, giving him a rakish look as he crawled over her.

 Beneath his large body, she felt like his plaything, small and vulnerable. "Please tell me that you're going to be my newest hobby."

"Hobby? More like a full-time job," he said.

 He twirled his thumb around her clit. Round and round it went, tormenting rather than pleasing. He used his mouth and teeth to explore her torso—breasts, nipples, shoulders, sides, and abdomen. Fingers slipped inside her with torturous slowness.

"I've wanted to memorize your body since the first moment I saw you." His hot breath slid across her breast as he feasted.

Unable to stand it, she grabbed his shoulders. "Nico, please, I need you. I can't take much more of this."

He inched away from her grasp and sucked her clit before thrusting four fingers inside her. She dropped her head back and twisted her hips against the comforter.

"Nico, please."

With a speed she hadn't been expecting, he lifted her and turned her so she faced the headboard. He lifted her ass and bit her shoulder again. Hard. Hands in her hair, he pulled until she winced.

His cock thrust inside her while he held her steady with one hand and pulled her hair with the other. Again and again, he rammed himself inside her, far from gentle. With each thrust, she wondered if he'd break her in two.

She held onto the headboard with shaking arms, doing her best not to fall face first into it. Her entire body shook. Legs quaked.

"Nic, my God," she panted.

"Want me to stop?" He ground his hips against hers, going balls deep. He yanked her hair and nibbled the back of her neck.

"I love the way you fuck me," she said with a deep laugh she didn't recognize as her own.

"Good because I plan to do it often." He released her hair and reached around to grab her breast. He pinched the nipple. Hard. Merciless. His mouth was on the back of her neck, nipping, kissing, and licking.

Orgasms came in waves, one right after the other. Her body convulsed with them as she screamed with ecstasy.

When he finally came, the windows rattled with his shouts. Where he'd been rough, he turned gentle with tiny kisses along her shoulder blades and soft caresses over her breasts.

She released the headboard and fell face first against the pillows. Breath came in shallow bursts.
He rolled away from her, his breathing also ragged in the quiet room.

"Did I hurt you? I got carried away."

"I've never been more alive." She smiled against her fist. "I simply can't move."

He pulled her against his chest and held her tight.  He whispered against her hair, "I have a confession to make."

"No confessions. I like some mystery in my men." She laced her fingers through his.

"Whatever you say."

Silence.

"Okay, what is it? I'm dying of curiosity." She twisted until she faced him.

"I see you can move again." He arched an eyebrow over those hypnotic eyes and her heart did a somersault inside her chest.

"What's your confession?" Speech slurred. Legs ached. Skull tingled from where he'd gripped her hair. Arms felt like noodles.

"I don't know what you're talking about." A slow smile spread across that delectable mouth of his.

Despite her desire to curl against him and sleep—or find a hot tub and soak—she pushed herself to her elbow. "Tell me everything, anything, or nothing at all."


-->
Blurb....
-->
He saved her life, but now he's being hunted.

Nico Triton has a secret. He's a merman who saved the life of a champion surfer. As the leader of the merfolk, his interference with Fate has had severe repercussions that only love will solve.

Murder on the beach.

Josie Wells knows how to conquer the waves, but when she witnesses a murder on her beach, the impact shatters the surfing community of Santa Cruz. The tragedy brings her up close and personal with her secret crush, the elusive billionaire, Nico Triton. 

Will their love be enough to bridge their two worlds?

Secrets become confessions and trust is tested as betrayal threatens their lives. When a merman falls in love with a surfer chic and two worlds collide, expect an Impact Zone of danger and passion.
    Buy Links:
Barnes and Noble: http://goo.gl/bSahZl
All Romance eBooks: http://goo.gl/PwC6Ts
PageFoundry: http://goo.gl/Keek2y

Paperback available on CreateSpace now--everywhere else in 4 weeks:
https://www.createspace.com/5043595


 

No comments: