Wednesday, December 31, 2014

"I got this!" 2015, A Year for Magic #inspiration #loveyourself

2015, A Year for Magic

"I got this!" 

When given the theme for this blog stop-over, I pondered the word 'magic.' I've never been good at resolutions, but lately I've been struggling with the idea of being stuck. I found old journals several weeks ago and became uncomfortable while reading them. Why? Because in 2014 I battled the same struggles I vowed to conquer in 2011. 

So here I am at the beginning of a new year determined to stop being stuck in the same rut. For a few years now, I've been into the practice of yoga and meditation. This has truly helped ground me on many levels. So now when I think of the magic I'd like to see in 2015, here's what I see in my mind's eye...

I see myself in love again after years of being widowed. I see myself laughing with a man who is my partner in all ways, who makes me feel valued, who is smart, who is like-minded, who can dance and isn't afraid of silliness--someone who sings off tune and sweeps me into an impromptu dance in the middle of a crowded room. 

I see myself excelling financially after years of struggle and heartache. I'm finally able to play again--as hard as I work. I'm taking care of business and enjoying the fruits of my labor. All the sacrifice and angst of the past few years has finally delivered and I can feel that "spike-the-ball-in-triumph" surge of adrenaline that winning always sparks. 

I see myself fit--paddle boarding is something I long to do. When I close my eyes, I feel the sun on my face, feel the water moving beneath my board, and am proud that I've reclaimed my health after some really rocky points in the past year. 

I see myself happy with new friends who are like-minded, free-spirited, adventurous, and successful. No old stories or outgrown definitions of who I am weighing down the forward momentum of life. 

Yes, I got this! 

Now with my eyes open, I will keep these feelings and vision of who I am in the forefront of my mind. Anything that doesn't serve that higher purpose will be abandoned. Time to let go of the ties that have held me down and write new adventures on fresh pages. 
Peace to you. 

Happy 2015! I hope you all receive abundance and more joy than you can stand this year and beyond. 

Keep on hopping to see what these authors hope for in 2015, a Year of Magic. 



7 comments:

Hunter S. Jones said...

Wishing you much love & light for 2015! xoxo

Glenda Horsfall said...

Happy New Year - wishing you everything you wish yourself for the coming year! Love, Gx

Gale Stanley said...

Happy 2015! May all your writing dreams come true.

Christina Mandara said...

Happy 2015!!! Here's to the flow of creativity and champagne... may each be as abundant as the other ;)

Sabrina Devonshire said...

I loved reading all you aspire to accomplish. I hope every one of these dreams comes true. You deserve it!

Jacintha Topaz said...

Wishing you much love and success, Amber, this year and many more to come! JT

Jade Onyx said...

My heart went out to you when you shared your readiness to allow love in again. Death teaches us so many things. Today, I received a message from my grandmother who has passed on and it was so reassuring and hope-full -- brought tears to my eyes. May your 2015 be awesome in all ways! Jade